Allston Limited offers solutions tailored specifically to meet and exceed our clients’ business growth forecasts and enhance their competitive edge.
- Provide business coaching to assist clients with developing, implementing and, where required, redefining existing systems and marketing plans.
- Develop strategies for positioning our clients’ products or services to improve their market share.
- Collaborate with sales teams to inject fresh marketing ideas and assist in capturing new and significant prospects for the company.
- Manage business relationships for our clients to enhance and maintain their long-term growth objectives.
Allston Limited procures, manages and supports large-scale international telecommunication projects (video, voice and data). Secure satellite communication links have been established between remote onshore and offshore locations in West Africa to clients’ head offices in London, New York, and Houston. Our consultants ensure clients’ projects are deployed with optimal results, within agreed timescales and allocated budgets.
- Project phases are monitored and proactively managed from initiation to execution.
- We possess the requisite in-house capacity and knowledge to form and lead project implementation teams for our clients as they enter new regions.
- Local recruitment and human capital training in line with global best practice policies.
- Formation of local partnerships whilst maintaining overall project oversight.
Allston Limited procures equipment and services for our clients. The procurement process is handled to minimise pressure on clients’ internal resources and support is provided at all stages of the acquisition.
- Identify suitable vendors and contractors to provide our clients’ businesses with the most suitable goods, services or construction skills required.
- Advisory services on specifications and needs assessments.
- Conduct comparative value analysis of contractors’ quotations and proposals.
- Advise and assist with contract negotiations and administration.
Allston Limited advises, implements and supports clients’ network infrastructure to keep businesses communicating in sync with their demanding operations and in preparation for future growth opportunities.
- Facilitate Business Process Management (BPM) technology that adapts to the client’s industry with customizable process applications.
- Enhance System Integrators (SI) with third party-vendors to support deployment and training.
- Plan and implement new operational environments using the right communication equipment with the latest software.